How do I create a Reading List?
All Bookshare members can create Reading Lists to organize their books into different collections.
To create a Reading List:
- Log in to your Bookshare account.
- Select the My Bookshare link in the top right corner of the page.
- Select the My Reading Lists link on the left side of the page.
- Select the Create button on the bottom of the page.
- Enter in a name for the Reading List, then select the Save button.
To add books to this list, select the Add Books button on the bottom of the page. Enter in the title, author, or ISBN of the book in the search box. Finally, check the box next to the name of the book and select the Assign Books button. For more help adding books, please visit our How do I add books to a Reading List? page.
If you are a Sponsor, you'll need to share the Reading List with your Members before they can view the list in their account. For step-by-step instructions on sharing a Reading List with your Members, please visit our How do I assign books to members? page.
how do I use reading lists?, what is a reading list?, assign books, book list, bookshelf