How do I transfer my books to Read2Go using iTunes?
- Locate and download a Daisy book through Bookshare onto your computer.
- Plug your device in and open iTunes.
- Select your device on the top right corner of iTunes. (If the device does not appear on the top right corner, please ensure you have the latest version of iTunes installed). To determine what version of iTunes you have installed, read this article: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1208.
- Select the Apps tab on the top of the page for the device.
- Scroll to the bottom under File Sharing, and select the Read2Go app.
- Select the Add button near the Read2Go Documents section.
- Locate the downloaded Bookshare zip file. (Mac users may have their browser set to automatically unzip downloaded files. If you have a book folder instead of a zip file, please highlight the folder, select File/Compress, and this will rezip your file).
- Select Open.
- Sync your device to finish transferring the book.
*Note: If you’re transferring a book with images, please turn the Display Images toggle by going to Settings, Visual, Display Images.