How does a school in a state in which Bookshare is an Authorized User request a NIMAC book?

NIMAC books are available for U.S. K–12 students with an active IEP from a public education agency. Only Authorized Users (organizations) are permitted to download NIMAC-sourced textbooks.

If Bookshare is an Authorized User in your state, please submit a book request with the ISBN, title, and author, and we will be able to obtain this book for you.