Listen to human-narrated audiobooks on Apple computer
Listen to books in MP3 format with iTunes/Apple Music
- Set your download preference to MP3 audio.
- Download a book from our human-narrated audio reading list in “audio” format.
- Audiobooks take a bit longer to prepare to download, so if the status of the book indicates “In Progress” you may need to wait a few minutes to a few hours before you can save it to your computer.
- The book will show as “Available” when it is ready to download. Select the “Available” link to download the file to your computer.
- When you select the zipped file for your book in your downloads folder, it will unzip automatically and create a folder containing all the audio files for your book.
- You can drag the unzipped folder to the iTunes/Apple Music icon, or use “ctrl + click” to open options for the unzipped folder and then “open with” and iTunes/Apple Music to save them in that program.
- If you would like to listen on your Apple mobile device, you can sync your device to your computer.