How do I get NIMAC books for my students if I’m at a private school and my student does not have an IEP?

NIMAC-sourced textbooks are available to qualified U.S. students with a public school IEP. However, for non-NIMAC-eligible students, Bookshare can convert textbooks to an accessible format for qualified Bookshare students. 

Please submit the request through the Requesting a Book form.