Dolphin EasyReader for Windows
Audience: This reading tool may be beneficial for Bookshare members who qualify with one of the following reasons:
- Blindness: Fully compatible with SuperNova, JAWs & NVDA.
- Low-Vision: Enlarge book text as BIG as you need it! Change fonts, text & background color, highlights, Line and letter spacing.
- Learning Disability: Synchronized audio and highlighted words/sentences. Add narration to books without audio.
A better way to read Bookshare!
EasyReader for Windows is an accessible reading app for readers with dyslexia, low vision or blindness. Browse & download from the World's largest collection of talking book and newspaper libraries, including Bookshare. Or copy text from anywhere on your computer or Windows tablet & hear EasyReader read it back to you. Experience perfectly synchronized text & audio. Or for text only titles, EasyReader can add a human sounding voice of your choice. Boost comfort or contrast - choose colors, text size and highlights to suit your visual needs.
Make your books' text as big as your eyes require. Unlike other mainstream reading apps, there's no restriction with EasyReader. There's never any blurry text or fuzzy fonts - your books' words are always crystal clear and always easy on the eye.
Navigate your books or newspapers by skipping directly to specific pages or headings. Search your book for words or phrases. Add text bookmarks or record your own audio bookmarks and return to them with ease.
- Direct access to browse & download from Bookshare & other accessible book libraries
- Subscribe & read newspapers with NFB-NEWSLINE
- Play audio books or add a human-sounding voice to text-only titles
- Choose colors, text size and highlights to suit your visual needs
- Intitutive search & navigation or add audio bookmarks
- Copy text from anywhere on your phone & hear EasyReader announce it
- Fully compatible with screen readers including SuperNova, JAWs and NVDA
- Windows 7, 8.1 or 10
Bookshare books, DAISY 2, DAISY 3, NIMAS books, Epub books, MathML, MS Word, HTML, Text files or clipboard text