As a Sponsor who had their Upload Roster request rejected, I want to know why it was so that I can resubmit it correctly.
Here are the reasons why an Uploaded Roster might be rejected:
- If there is required information missing that is needed before we can approve and upload the data onto the account
- If an error occurred and the uploaded file is left blank with 0 members and 0 sponsors
- If the Members/Sponsors were already added onto the account by the Primary Contact, a Sponsor or a Bookshare Membership Administrator
- If the file is saved as a .xlsx file format
- If uploaded file is now void and no longer needs to be approved