Organize Your Member Roster
Your Membership Roster can be organized using different filters to easily find the students you support.
Quicklists make it easier for Sponsors on large accounts to manage the members they support. Quicklist members will also appear at the top of the list of Members from whom to choose during the download process, making it easier to find the right member(s).
Note: When a Sponsor adds new members, they will automatically be added to his/her Quicklist.
1. Log into your account and select the "Members" link on your “My Bookshare” page.
2. Select the "Add Member" button.
3. Complete member information. The Quicklist box will automatically be checked. To change, simply uncheck the box.
4. To add existing members to your Quicklist, place a check mark next to their names and select the "Add to Quicklist" link under the "More Actions" button.
5. To see only the members on your Quicklist, select "My Quicklist" in the dropdown menu next to "Filter by: Members."
6. To remove members from your Quicklist, select the edit icon next to a member's name to edit their information. Remove the checkmark from the Quicklist box by selecting it.
District and School Information
Adding district and school information for each student is especially helpful for large accounts that contain members from different districts and/or schools. To use these filter options you must first enter the information for new and exisiting members.
1. Enter the district and school information when you add a new member and select "Save."
2. To add district and school information to existing members, select the edit icon next to a member's name, Enter the name of district and/or school in the designated fields and select the save button.
Note: you can also enter District and School information on the group upload roster. For more information about group uploads see the How to Guide: How to Add Members and Sponsors on an Organizational Account.
3. To filter by District or School, choose the appropriate district or school name from the drop down menu and select the "Filter" button.
You an also sort your roster by membership type and grade level.