Sign Up for Free with Dyslexia Action
Do You Have Dyslexia? Do You Live in the UK?
Bookshare, the world’s largest online library for people with print disabilities, offers a wide range of books including bestsellers, novels, children's books, mysteries, science fiction, nonfiction, foreign-language books, and more, direct from publishers.
How to Sign Up
- Register Online
- Complete membership forms
- Enter individual information
- Accept terms and conditions
- Download Proof of Disability Form
- Log in to your new Bookshare Account
- Click on "My Account" and then on Proof of Disability
- Download and print Proof of Disability form
- Complete Proof of Disability with Dyslexia Action
- Set appointment with closest Dyslexia Action Centre
- Bring Proof of Disability form to Dyslexia Action Centre along with details of your assessments.
- If you are already receiving tuition at Dyslexia Action Centre, speak to your teacher.
- Scan or take a photo of signed Proof of Disability form (this may be done at Dyslexia Action Centre if required)
- Submit POD form
- Send your confirmed Proof of Disability to firstname.lastname@example.org
A welcome email will be sent to the email address provided during registration. Please check your Junk or spam folder. Please ignore prompts to submit payment as your first year membership is free.