Parent Ambassador Program
We Are All in This Together!
Are you a parent interested in connecting with a network of Bookshare® parents and advocates? Do you need access to materials to use in speaking with your school and other parents? Sign up for the Bookshare Parent Ambassador program and get access to:
- Handouts to give to your school, teachers, parents, and students
- Opportunities to connect with other parents through the Bookshare Parent Ambassador online network
- Special promotions and learning opportunities just for Ambassadors
- Opportunities to win technology for your school!*
Parents tell us that one of the best ways to learn is from other parents. The Bookshare Parent Ambassador program helps parents of children with print disabilities share and learn in a community of engaged parents. Has Bookshare helped your child? Help us open the world of accessible books to anyone with a print disability. Share your thoughts and join the Bookshare Parent Ambassador program today.
- Connect with other parents of Bookshare members
- Be the first to know about and try new Bookshare tools
- Get access to Bookshare training materials and brochures for parents
- Meet with other parents in your area
- Enter to win technology prizes
- And much more!
There is no charge to join and no obligation. Parents of students in all grade levels and all countries are welcome.
*Please note there are some limitations to participation in Parent Ambassador contests for non-OSEP qualified organizations.