Please consider donating to the Bookshare community and make a tax-deductible donation today.
Help Make Books Accessible to Everyone
Lily loves to read, especially books about horses. She didn’t always like reading though. In fact, Lily disliked it because of her dyslexia. That changed when she started using Bookshare, and her mom, Jessica, tweeted, “A year ago, she hated to read. Today, she finished a twenty-five-page chapter book!”
Bookshare opens up the world of reading to people with print disabilities. Your donations help us to provide our service to people like Lily and people with print disabilities all around the world.
How can your donation help?
- Subsidize memberships for people you want to access Bookshare, like Veterans and Seniors
- Get more books into the collection, including books you want the world to read
- Support the development of cutting edge technologies that improve how members read and use Bookshare
- Provide top rate member support and technical support
- Train teachers and others who work with members
- And continue to innovate and find new ways to serve our members
Benetech is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit, nonpartisan organization (Tax ID: 77-0555413). Gifts to Benetech are used for charitable purposes and are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
More Ways to Give
Bookshare is part of Benetech's Global Literacy Program. Benetech also develops technology focused on helping people in the areas of Human Rights, Environment, and Benetech Labs. Visit www.benetech.org to learn more about these program areas and consider supporting more of our ongoing work.