How do I install the Read&Write extension for Google Chrome?
Read&Write’s free extension can be installed from the Chrome Web Store. Follow the steps below to install the Read&Write Chrome extension:
- Open Google Chrome and navigate to the Chrome Web Store.
- Enter "read and write" in the search box in the top left corner of the page.
- Locate “Read&Write for Google Chrome” under extensions, then select the Add to Chrome button.
- Select the Add extension button in the pop-up window near the Chrome address bar.
- Click on the Read&Write icon (a purple puzzle piece) in the top right corner of Chrome.
- After being prompted to sign in to your Google account, select the Allow button.