Voice Dream Reader on Android: Getting Started
Note: Voice Dream Reader for Android devices is now called Legere Reader.
To install Voice Dream Reader:
- Open the Google Play Store on your device.
- In the search field, enter "Legere Reader".
- Select the "$9.99" button.
- Select the Install button.
To download books using Voice Dream Reader:
- Open Voice Dream Reader, then select the three vertical dots option in the top right corner of the screen. A drop down menu will appear.
- Select Content Sources.
- Enable Bookshare content by touching the slider on the right. When prompted, enter your Bookshare login information and select Sign In.
- To search for a particular book, select the Add Document (the + sign) in the bottom right corner of the screen. Next, select Bookshare.
- Select the magnifying glass and enter your book information in the search field. You can also choose to search by Title, Author, ISBN, or the full text by choosing the corresponding option underneath the search bar.
- You can select the book's title to get more information about the book or select the cloud icon to the right of the book’s title to start downloading it to your device.