- Table View
- List View
By A. J. Orde, who is really sci fi/fantasy writer Sheri S. Tepper. This is 4th book in the Jason Lynx mystery series. Lynx is a Denver antique dealer, but is in Santa Fe for this story. "Dead on Sunday" was previously titled "Looking for the Aardvark" with the same text and copyright year, but diufferent ISBN.
Jason Lynx, antiques dealer, solves another murder 'puzzle" in Denver. The author, A. J. Orde, is really a pseudonym for science fiction/fantasy writer Sheri S. Tepper.
Jason Lynx, an antiques dealer in Denver, gets caught up in another "puzzle"--this one has a surprising ending about his past! The author of the Jason Lynx series, A. J. Orde, is really science fiction/fantasy writer Sheri S. Tepper.
Jason and his new wife, Grace, buy a huge old house on the edge of Denver. They find a child's body under the old back porch. Grace, as a cop, and Jason, as a mystery-puzzler, track the 21-year old murder. This is the final book in the series. Orde is actually sci fi/fantasy write Sheri S. Tepper. Her mnystery series are wonderful and fun! (The other series she wrote is as B. J. Oliphant with a different protagonist.)
Book was scanned from a British large print copy, so the title word of "Neighborhood" is given the British spelling. This is the first of the Jason Lynx series. He is an antiques dealer in Denver, solves various murder "puzzles." In this one, meet his co-workers, neighbors, and the female cop who eventually becomes part of his private life. A fun and light mystery, no gore.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.