- Table View
- List View
For more than 30 years,Novel & Short Story Writer's Market has provided aspiring authors with the most complete and up-to-date information they need on publishing their work. This edition is the best yet, with more than 1,500 listings and more editorial content than ever before / With interviews and articles from industry insiders on pertinent topics like the importance of developing your prose style, creating a voice and authentic dialogue appropriate to your genre, strategies for self-publishing, and tips and tools to help you manage the time you spend on perfecting your craft. You also gain access to: Thorough indexes that make choosing the best potential markets easier
The Most Trusted Guide to Songwriting Success For 35 years,Songwriter's Markethas provided the most complete and up-to-date information songwriters need to place their songs with music publishers, record companies, record producers, managers, booking agents, music firms and more. In the 2012 edition you also gain access to: Hundreds of songwriting placement opportunities Power-packed articles on taking charge of your career#151;including how to navigate the constantly evolving world of social media and discover alternative routes to songwriting success Listings for songwriting organizations, conferences, workshops, retreats, colonies, contests, and venues (a brand new addition to the listings; a helpful tool for indie artists booking their own tours) Take charge of your songwriting career today with the2012 Songwriter's Market. Includes an exclusive 60-minuteFREE WEBINARwith music licensing expert Sarah Gavigan that will teach you how to find new placements for your music "Songwriter's Marketis a valuable resource for songwriters, especially those living away from traditional music centers. It's stuffed full of useful information. " #151;Pat Pattison, author ofSongwriting Without BoundariesandWriting Better Lyrics "Learn how to create buzz as an artist. This is an excellent resource to determine the kind of entrance you want to make into the world of singer-songwriters. " #151;Amy Stroup, indie artist,The Other Side of Love Sessions
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.