- Table View
- List View
Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) stand poised for the next major breakthrough in the silicon revolution that began with the transistor in the 1960s and has revolutionized microelectronics. MEMS allow one to not only observe and process information of all types from small scale systems, but also to affect changes in systems and the environment at that scale. "RF MEMS Switches and Integrated Switching Circuits" builds on the extensive body of literature that exists in research papers on analytical and numerical modeling and design based on RF MEMS switches and micromachined switching circuits, and presents a unified framework of coverage. This volume includes, but is not limited to, RF MEMS approaches, developments from RF MEMS switches to RF switching circuits, and MEMS switch components in circuit systems. This book also: -Presents RF Switches and switching circuit MEMS devices in a unified framework covering all aspects of engineering innovation, design, modeling, fabrication, control and experimental implementation -Discusses RF switch devices in detail, with both system and component-level circuit integration using micro- and nano-fabrication techniques -Includes an emphasis on design innovation and experimental relevance rather than basic electromagnetic theory and device physics "RF MEMS Switches and Integrated Switching Circuits" is perfect for engineers, researchers and students working in the fields of MEMS, circuits and systems and RFs.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.