- Table View
- List View
Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) stand poised for the next major breakthrough in the silicon revolution that began with the transistor in the 1960s and has revolutionized microelectronics. MEMS allow one to not only observe and process information of all types from small scale systems, but also to affect changes in systems and the environment at that scale. "RF MEMS Switches and Integrated Switching Circuits" builds on the extensive body of literature that exists in research papers on analytical and numerical modeling and design based on RF MEMS switches and micromachined switching circuits, and presents a unified framework of coverage. This volume includes, but is not limited to, RF MEMS approaches, developments from RF MEMS switches to RF switching circuits, and MEMS switch components in circuit systems. This book also: -Presents RF Switches and switching circuit MEMS devices in a unified framework covering all aspects of engineering innovation, design, modeling, fabrication, control and experimental implementation -Discusses RF switch devices in detail, with both system and component-level circuit integration using micro- and nano-fabrication techniques -Includes an emphasis on design innovation and experimental relevance rather than basic electromagnetic theory and device physics "RF MEMS Switches and Integrated Switching Circuits" is perfect for engineers, researchers and students working in the fields of MEMS, circuits and systems and RFs.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.