- Table View
- List View
With the advent of new technologies, the field of musculoskeletal radiology has grown to include not only diseases that affect the skeleton, but also those that affect muscles, ligaments, tendons and also the cartilaginous structures within joints. Diagnostic Imaging of Musculoskeletal Diseases: A Systematic Approach is a useful and worthy teaching text that is at once readable by the radiology resident rotating through the musculoskeletal radiology and thorough enough to be used by the practicing radiologist. Written by authors who are well established in the field of musculoskeletal radiology and pathology, this volume provides readers with a practical and systematic approach to think about diagnosis of pathologic conditions that affect the musculoskeletal system, thus making the material easier to learn and synthesize. Chapters are organized by major categories of disease: trauma, infection, tumors and tumor-like conditions, metabolic diseases, dysplastic diseases and arthritis. Additional chapters examine basic interventional techniques that apply to musculoskeletal imaging and in recognition of the importance of orthopedic procedures, information is included on the use, imaging, appearance, and pathology affecting prostheses and fixation devices. Diagnostic Imaging of Musculoskeletal Diseases: A Systematic Approach is an exceptionally important new text that contains information essential to the practice of modern radiology.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.