- Table View
- List View
This 365-day devotional contains a brief message, an inspirational scripture and a prayer for each day of the year. With contributions from all the members of the family, from patriarch Will and his wife Kay, to their four sons (Willie, Jase, Jep and Alan) and their beautiful wives and children, not to forget Uncle Si, this book reveals the faith that lies at the core of all that they do. The Robertson clan's flair for down-home wisdom and wit has rarely been better illustrated than in this volume, which is sure to appeal to their many fans. We even get to hear from Martin and Godwin, the only two non-family members who are regulars on the show.
With the ongoing popularity of A&E's Duck Dynasty, the much-loved Robertson family has more to share about family, faith, and love than ever before. Alan (the beardless brother) and his wife Lisa have created a devotional combining their hard-won wisdom about love and marriage to help bring couples closer together and closer to God.Alan and Lisa Robertson had a failing marriage. But with unwavering faith and the unconditional love of their ever-present family, they got through the tough times and rekindled their love. Now the Robertsons want to share what they've learned. Combining the spiritual with the practical, The Duck Commander Devotional for Couples has a simple purpose: to bring couples closer to God and to each other. Designed with busy couples in mind, this devotional encourages husbands and wives to set aside time weekly to enhance their relationship. Spending spiritually meaningful time together every day is often impossible, but Al and Lisa arranged this devotional with realistic goals, allowing you to experience success and the desire to meet together regularly. Each devotional includes inspirational messages, relevant scriptures, thoughtful questions, and prayer suggestions. Whether you are happy in your marriage or struggling to hold it together, setting aside time to focus on each other and deepen your connections will improve your relationship and bring you closer to God.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.