- Table View
- List View
Create beautiful, natural soaps without leaving home! Ever wonder what's really in your store-bought soap? Once you start making your own soap, you'll never have to wonder again! The Everything Soapmaking Book, 3rd Edition is a comprehensive guide to making all kinds of soap, whether you want to decorate your home or pamper your or your family's skin. Homemade soap is not only an easy project for any level craft lover, but it's beautiful, too! Completely revised and updated with information on natural and organic ingredients, this easy-to-use guide shows you how to: Choose the right soapmaking equipment Blend colors and aromatic scents Create all kinds of soap, from bath soap to facial cleanser Make soaps for holidays and special occasions You'll also learn how to beautifully package your soaps and sell them at farmers' markets, local retail outlets, and online craft sites. With these simple-to-follow recipes, stunning photographs, and expert tips and advice, you'll be a soapmaking expert in no time!
Home soapmaking is not only more economical than buying premade soaps - it's also a lot more fun! With The Everything Soapmaking Book, 2nd Edition, you will be making homemade soaps for yourself and your friends in no time!Completely revised and updated, The Everything Soapmaking Book, 2nd Edition is a complete guide to making all kinds of soap from simple bath soaps to beautiful, aromatic gifts, right in the comfort of your own home. Easy-to-follow steps lead you through the process of making soap, from buying the right kind of equipment to developing unique soap recipes.The Everything Soapmaking Book, 2nd Edition shows you how to:Find the right ingredients and equipmentExperiment with different types of soap - from basic kitchen soap to the perfect facial soapMake and package soaps for holidays and special occasionsAdd special scents and colors to please the sensesMaster artistic techniques for unique shapes and sizes
Home soapmaking is not only more economical than buying premade soaps-it's also a lot more fun! With The Everything Soapmaking Book, 2nd Edition, you will be making homemade soaps for yourself and your friends in no time!
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.