- Table View
- List View
The events set in motion long ago by the Archons, an ancient race that founded the Empire, are now coming to a head. Though the world of Mera has been freed from the threat of King Khalazar, the Dragon Prince Mandrake has become the living embodiment of the cruel god Valdur, gifted with limitless power. To counter this threat, Ailia must fulfil the age-old prophecy and become the Tryna Lia, the champion of the Empire. As the time for the final battle draws ever nearer, the fate of not only Ailia, but of the entire Celestial Empire hangs in the balance.
"Proclaimed the long-prophesied ruler of the Celestial Empire, Princess Ailia escapes her enemies on the planet Mera and joins her father, the king, on the world of Arainia. There, with her trusted companions Damion, Jomar, and Lorelyn, she struggles to control her growing powers while gathering political allies." "Yet time is running out for Ailia. On Mera, the mad tyrant Khalazar enters into an unholy alliance with the Dragon Prince Mandrake, a shapechanger with the blood - and magic - of dragons in his veins. Together they assemble a fearsome army for an attack on Arainia. Desperate to strike first, Jomar and Damion return to Mera in command of a brave, yet untested, army of their own. But as they prepare for what might be their last battle, Ailia embarks alone on a perilous mission - one that will place her in Mandrake's power."--BOOK JACKET.
A fresh, new Canadian author, who is comparable to Marion Zimmer Bradley, debuts a brand new fantasy trilogy for all ages. The quest is on to find the coveted Stone of the Stars on the mystical isle of Trynisia, once a place where humans dwelt side by side with dragons. Four have set off on their journey to reach it-Ailia, a daydreaming bookworm; Damion, a devoted missionary; Jomar, a half-breed soldier-slave; and Lorelyn, quite possibly a prophesied savior, who will one day guide her people ina battle against the Dark God. But can they reach the isle and the Stone of the Stars before the tyrannical God-King Khalazar finds it and uses it to rule the world?
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.