- Table View
- List View
Can one night of passion lead to marriage? Amanda-Jayne wasn't looking for a husband--and if she had been, she would never have picked Reb Browne! He had a reputation for many things, but being a family man wasn't one of them. Now, after one reckless night of passion, he was about to become the father of her child.... Reb Browne wasn't the marrying kind and Amanda-Jayne would not have been his first choice for a wife! But now a baby was involved and there was no room for negotiation. The deal was marriage, and A.J.had better make up her mind!
If you've ever made your own clothes, you know how empowering it can be. That awesome skirt in a fabric you adore. The blouse that fits perfectly. The one-of-a-kind dress you just knew would look cuter with a few extra details at the neck and hem. All made by you. Creating fashionable, custom-fitted clothing is often much easier than you think, and in their first book, BurdaStyle--the largest community of aspiring fashion designers and style-savvy sewers--will show you how. Packed with easy-to-follow tutorials, five adaptable sewing patterns for a skirt, blouse, dress, coat, and bag, and fifteen step-by-step sewing projects, this book gives you the basic building blocks to begin sewing and the tools you need to move beyond the basics to designing and customizing your own wardrobe. If you've never threaded a needle before, you'll find essential information on setting up a studio, using your sewing machine and other tools, working with patterns, and getting the perfect fit. For experienced sewers, the book offer tips and tricks for mastering techniques, as well as tons of design inspiration from seventy-eight BurdaStyle members from all over the world. With its unique blend of fashion, creativity, and expert know-how, The BurdaStyle Sewing Handbook is the ultimate guide to sewing with style.
Give a girl a bad name! Known as the Risque cosmetics girl, Jacqui Raynor is now finding offers of modeling work hard to come by. So when Patric Flanagan offers her a lucrative contract, she's forced to accept... Suddenly she's on dangerous ground--in Patric's mind she really is "the risqué girl," and she's got to reform his opinion of her before her reputation is ruined and the man she loves walks out of her life forever!
Opposites attract!Bart Cameron believed that women should be ladies at all times.... But Alessandra had other ideas! So when they met it was inevitable that sparks would fly-and they did. Although Bart and Alessandra were total opposites, they couldn't keep their hands off each other!Their love affair was hot and passionate, but Bart seemed determined to avoid commitment at all costs. After all, Alessandra wasn't strictly his type; his ladylike neighbor, on the other hand, was closer to Bart's ideal woman. If only Alessandra wasn't so gorgeously irresistible!A wonderful debut novel from a talented new author. Fun, flirty and full of romance!
Women trouble!Brett could have any woman he wanted-but right now all he wanted was to be single. He wanted his home, his life and his bed all to himself! Having split up with his latest girlfriend, Brett decided that work was more reliable than women. House-sitting for his mother offered an added distraction from dating. At least, that had been the plan....But when he arrived, he discovered a house-sitter already in residence-of the gorgeous, sexy, female variety! Joanna was the ultimate temptation. And living under the same roof was testing Brett's best intentions to the limit!MAN TalkThere are two sides to every story-now it's his turn!
A marriage reunion?Vanessa knew her shotgun wedding to Mitch had been a mistake-to be honest, it had been a disaster! So why was she now having so much trouble remembering that she and Mitch were divorced?Mitch wasn't helping. All Vanessa wanted to do was stop her daughter making the same mistakes in marriage that she had.... But Mitch would keep kissing Vanessa until she began to wonder if it was their divorce that had been a mistake, and they could be husband and wife again!
Breaking all the rulesSince Ryan Talbot had become Kirrily's self-appointed guardian, he'd been determined to make her live life by his rules:Rule 1: Never date any man Ryan wouldn't approve of.Rule 2:Find a respectable job and don't wear too much makeup-or dresses above the knee!Kerrily had always rebelled and enjoyed shocking him. Until she had to share his home. Suddenly she was in danger of wanting to seduce a man Ryan definitely wouldn't approve of-himself!
FROM HERE TO PATERNITYWanted: husband and father!It had broken Taylor's heart to leave her husband—but how could she stay with Craig when he seemed to have stopped loving her…and their baby?Now baby Melanie is a lively five-year-old, and she wants her daddy! Taylor is determined to see if Craig really has given up on being a husband and a father. Her strategy was simple: stroll into Craig's office and confront him! It's the answer to his prayers—but after all these years can he convince Taylor he wants them to be a real family again?FROM HERE TO PATERNITY-men who find their way to fatherhood by fair means, by foul, or even by default!
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.