- Table View
- List View
From the authors: We have designed this unique mathematics program with you in mind. We hope that Prentice Hall Mathematics will help you make sense of the mathematics you learn. We want to enable you to tap into the power of mathematics.
This book is set in accordance to the New York State Mathematics Testing Program.
Prepares students for mathematical assessments, algebra, problem solving strategies and analysis.
Math textbook for North Carolina students.
Prentice Hall Mathematics is designed to enable students tap into the power of mathematics. The text will help them be successful on the tests they take in class and on high-stakes tests required by your state. The practice in each lesson will prepare them for the format as well as for the content of these tests.
There are many features built into the daily lessons of this text that will help you learn the important skills and concepts you will need to be successful in this course.
This Prentice Hall Texas Mathematics Course 2 text book contains chapters on Decimals and Integers, Exponents, Factors, and Fractions, Operations With Fractions, Algebra: Equations and Inequalities, Ratios, Rates, and Proportions, Percents, Geometry and Measurement, Algebra: Patterns and Rules, Algebra: Graphing in the Coordinate Plane, Displaying and Analyzing Data and Using Probability. Student Handbook, Chapter Projects, Extra Practice, Skills Handbook are additional features of the book.
This Course 3 textbook contains chapters on Algebra: Integers and Algebraic Expressions, Equations and Inequalities, Functions and Polynomials and Properties of Exponents, Rational Numbers, Real Numbers and the Coordinate Plane, Applications of Proportions and Percent, Geometry, Measurement, Using Graphs to Analyze Data, Probability, etc. Student Handbook, Tables, Formulas and Properties and TAKS Grade 8 Mathematics Formula Chart are some of the additional features.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.