- Table View
- List View
From the authors: We have designed this unique mathematics program with you in mind. We hope that Prentice Hall Mathematics will help you make sense of the mathematics you learn. We want to enable you to tap into the power of mathematics.
This book is set in accordance to the New York State Mathematics Testing Program.
Prepares students for mathematical assessments, algebra, problem solving strategies and analysis.
Math textbook for North Carolina students.
Prentice Hall Mathematics is designed to enable students tap into the power of mathematics. The text will help them be successful on the tests they take in class and on high-stakes tests required by your state. The practice in each lesson will prepare them for the format as well as for the content of these tests.
There are many features built into the daily lessons of this text that will help you learn the important skills and concepts you will need to be successful in this course.
This Prentice Hall Texas Mathematics Course 2 text book contains chapters on Decimals and Integers, Exponents, Factors, and Fractions, Operations With Fractions, Algebra: Equations and Inequalities, Ratios, Rates, and Proportions, Percents, Geometry and Measurement, Algebra: Patterns and Rules, Algebra: Graphing in the Coordinate Plane, Displaying and Analyzing Data and Using Probability. Student Handbook, Chapter Projects, Extra Practice, Skills Handbook are additional features of the book.
This Course 3 textbook contains chapters on Algebra: Integers and Algebraic Expressions, Equations and Inequalities, Functions and Polynomials and Properties of Exponents, Rational Numbers, Real Numbers and the Coordinate Plane, Applications of Proportions and Percent, Geometry, Measurement, Using Graphs to Analyze Data, Probability, etc. Student Handbook, Tables, Formulas and Properties and TAKS Grade 8 Mathematics Formula Chart are some of the additional features.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.