- Table View
- List View
A snowball fight leads to a new dance and starts a new town tradition. picture descriptions added.
Macmillan/McGraw-Hill Reading contains unit lessons on: Pathways, A Common Thread, With Flying Colors, Seek and Discover, Brainstorms, and All Things Considered.
McGraw Hill Reading is a book meant to give teachers the resources they need to help all students succeed. Literature combined with instructions and practices ensures that students grow as life-long readers and writers.
A resource textbook the contents of which include Time of my life, Building Bridges, Imagine that!, Investigate!, Bright Ideas, and Crossroads.
This book is one of a series of Macmillan / McGraw-Hill elementary school reading texts. This text is for Grade 5.
A great collection of stories and practice questions to help kids improve their comprehension skills.
A collection of interesting stories and practice exercise to help students improve their comprehension skills.
This is a collection of stories and practice exercise to improve a student's comprehensions skills.
This book is designed to help students improve their reading skills. It contains stories with comprehension questions at the end of each story.
High quality literature coupled with explicit instruction and ample practice ensures that students grow as life-long readers and writers.
This book is a treasure of vast reading materials packed under the heads of What's New, Just Between us and Express yourself with plenty of illustrations.
This book has unit lessons on: Pathways, A Common Thread, With Flying Colors, Seek and Discover, Barnstorms, and All Things Considered.
A textbook that helps children improve their reading skills by use of poems, play, stories and comprehension passages.
Reading textbook for 3rd graders.
A collection of various stories containing illustrative pictures from different authors. Each story contains pictures. At the end of each story there are questions.
A textbook designed to help Georgia 1st grade students improve their reading skills.
When they are given the seemingly impossible task of turning thread into gold, the seven Ashanti brothers put aside their differences, learn to get along, and embody the principles of Kwanzaa. Includes information on Kwanzaa, West African cloth weaving, and instructions for making a belt.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.