- Table View
- List View
Four erotic stories about vampire slayers including the first story by Laurell K. Hamilton.
Christine Feehan: In a dark jungle, a beautiful activist liberates animals from a secret laboratory - and stumbles across an unexpected prisoner. She releases the Carpathian from his bonds - only to unleash his voracious appetite on herself... Maggie Shayne: A science professor enters the steamy bayou to find a new species of animal, convinced that its presence is behind the stories of lycanthropy in the region, but finds herself tempted by a legendary creature straight out of her most sensual nightmare... Emma Holly: Little ever seems to stir in the sleepy woods of a small Vermont town, until a new owner takes over the exclusive local inn. He is centuries old and has traveled far and wide to find his queen - and now nothing will stop him from claiming her... Angela Knight: All's fair in the war between desire and resistance when a lady cop pulls over a speeder - and finds an immortal lover who is determined to seduce her into accepting her own passionate destiny...
Featuring four all-new novellas of sensual surprises and seasonal spirits, this collection includes a new tale of the Breeds from Lora Leigh and a return to the world of the Mageverse from Angela Knight.
Four of today's hottest authors--Maggie Shayne, MaryJanice Davidson, Jacey Ford, and Angela Knight--present a quartet of sexy tales about bold women who take no prisoners, either in a fight or in love.
Officer Faith Weston, head of the K-9 department of Clarkston, has lots of experience handling dogs. Except the kind that walk on two legs-like her lewd boss. So Faith puts up a front that reads "all business"... Jim London is outraged over the death of his friend, a fellow bounty hunter and werewolf-and thinks the police department of nearby Clarkston cooked up a phony story about Tony's murder. The only way to find out is to go undercover. And, in his wolf form, Jim can do that better than anybody... There's one complication, though. The new police-dog handler, Faith Weston, is sexy enough to bring out the animal in any man.
4 paranormal romances: Moon Dance by Angela Knight, Between the Mountain and the Moon by Virginia Kantra, Driftwood by MaryJanice Davidson, Mona Lisa Three by Sunny
Masquerade by Jennifer Probst, Ancient Pleasures by Jess Michaels, Manhunt by Kimberly Dean, Wake Me by Angela Knight, Good Girl Gone Bad by Dominique Sinclair, Aphrodite's Passion by Jess Michaels, White Heat by Leigh Wyndfield, and Summer Lightning by Saskia Walker
Together for the first time-the novel and novella that turned Knight into "a rising star in the paranormal pantheon." (In the Library Reviews) Here in one volume are the complete novel Jane's Warlord and the novella "Warfem," which transport readers into an erotically charged time-warped world that will set their "blood on fire and have them begging for more." (In the Library Reviews) In Jane's Warlord, reporter Jane Colby makes a startling discovery about a murder. The killer has struck before-hundreds of years in the past. He's jumped through time to find more victims and only Jane and Baran, a genetically engineered warrior, can stop him. In "Warfem," a strange destiny reunites the seductive Warfem Alina with Baird, a sexually dynamic Warlord who already shared his lover's fantasies many years before. Plus, as an added treat, Warlord includes two extra short stories never before seen in print.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.