- Table View
- List View
What's the one thing you can do to improve both your business and personal life? Learn to negotiate. Negotiating effectively is the key to getting what you want when you want it. Negotiate well, and you maintain control in any situation, at home or at work. From purchasing a home and asking for a raise to compromising with spouses and children, The Everything Negotiating Book takes you step by step through the negotiating process, enabling you to: Communicate your goals clearly and concisely State your case effectively Identify body language to read hidden clues Compromise without giving in Anticipate reactions and plan your responses Maintain your composure and professionalism Gain the advantage Debate terms and conditions favorably Decide when to walk away-and when to persist And much, much more! Whether you're planning a hostile takeover or debating with your spouse, The Everything Negotiating Book prepares you for the battle, and arms you with the skills you need to win.
Do you want to clinch a sale? Get a better salary? Make a terrific deal on a new house? Then get ready to negotiate! Your life is all about bargaining--everything from setting a price with a vendor at work to talking to your teenager at home about an allowance. Experienced negotiators have a huge advantage in these discussions, because they know what words and phrases work. And you can join their ranks. Here's your essential guide to what to say at each stage of the negotiation. You'll learn how to: Evaluate the needs of your negotiating partner Decide what the other party's wordsreallymean Structure offers and counteroffers Determine your minimum walkaway point The best words will get you the best deal. So get in there and start bargaining!
Negotiate your way through any deal! In today's fast-paced business environment, where a single e-mail exchange can make or break your career, it's important that you know how to clearly and effectively discuss an agreement's terms in person as well as online. The Only Negotiation Book You'll Ever Need guides you through every stage of the process--from identifying opportunities to closing the deal--with useful negotiation techniques and tips for adapting classic strategies to online interactions. This book helps you anticipate your adversaries' moves, outwit them at every turn, and spin obstacles to your advantage. You'll also build long-term relationships and win your deals without ever having to give in. With The Only Negotiation Book You'll Ever Need, you'll finally be able to find a negotiation style that helps you get the outcome you want--every time!
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.