- Table View
- List View
The rise of corporate groups in the last century dictates a shift in the income tax law: instead of treating each company as a separate taxpayer, the tax consolidation regime is increasingly common. Antony Ting presents the first comprehensive comparative study of eight consolidation regimes in Australia, France, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain and the USA. In the study, he critically analyses and compares alternative policy options with respect to ten key structural elements. The study improves understanding of the design and implementation of consolidation regimes and sets the stage for the search for a model. It provides valuable information with respect to the best practices, as well as the pitfalls, in the design of a consolidation regime. The book is essential to countries contemplating the introduction of a new consolidation regime and offers important insights into the management of such a complex structure through careful policy-orientated choices.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.