- Table View
- List View
This book will help you to use tried and tested no-fuss sales techniques to approach prospective customers and clients without them wanting to run a mile! We'll give you the confidence to write and deliver effective sales material and presentations as well as positively negotiate and close the sale. You'll learn how to make intelligent use of databases and other sales tools rather than becoming a slave to them, and how to create a realistic sales pipeline. You'll develop skills that will get the most out of the investment in sales and marketing activities. Jargon free, accessible, no detailed knowledge required, signposts the reader to all the important bits. The GURU is out of the BOTTLE!
This completely updated and revised edition of the bestselling book in its field helps you to understand the basic legal principles applied in England and Wales that impact on your work in sales and marketing. We'll give you the confidence to make authoritative statements online and offline, and comply with legal requirements in sales and marketing practice. You'll understand the implications of EU laws and regulations, and how to prevent legal barriers stifling competition in your market segment. Jargon free, accessible, no detailed knowledge required, signposts the reader to all the important bits. The GURU is out of the BOTTLE!
This book will help you to use tried and tested no-fuss marketing methods to boost awareness of your brand among new and established customers. We'll give you the confidence to segment your market and customers so you can choose the right strategies for your business, products and services. You'll learn how to avoid costly mistakes with effective research and a practical marketing plan as well as how to use online marketing, PR, direct mail, promotions and other tools to run effective marketing campaigns that deliver measurable results. Jargon free, accessible, no detailed knowledge required, signposts the reader to all the important bits. The GURU is out of the BOTTLE!
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.