- Table View
- List View
In Daly's "Great Genes!," an offbeat fashion designer tries to lure a brilliant scientist to father her child so the baby will have a better chance than her kooky family. In "Make Me Over," a woman cop tries to help a sheriff find a suitable bride. But when the cop gets a makeover, the sheriff is jealous of any man who looks at her.
Sunny O'Brien, the original "Cosmo" girl, is forced to move to a cabin in Vermont. So she decides to head out into the wilderness and find herself a big, brawny, capable country boy to help her out of this mess. She'll sweet-talk him into fixing up the cabin, sell it for a hefty profit and hightail it back to New York. The only fly in the ointment is Colin Blalock, the capable contractor who refused to recognize the urgency of her situation. He wants to take his time. Do things right. And after a while, Sunny decides she likes that quality in a man, especially this one.
A brief trip to Dallas for a wedding offers veterinarian Cecily Connaught a chance to break her sexual dry spell and seduce a man, but she fears she's forgotten how. When she bumps into gorgeous Will Murchison, she's ecstatic. The hunk from her past would be a perfect one-night stand, she thinks-until Cecily learns he's taken. What she doesn't realize, though, is Will isn't married. But he's using the misunderstanding to ensure he's the guy who fulfills sexy Cecily's needs....
Marketer Hope Sumner was forever dodging matchmakers, especially during the holiday season. This time, it was her own sisters trying to set her up. Their Prince Charming was apparently a drop-dead gorgeous workaholic who needed arm candy. Well, so did she. Lawyer Sam Sharkey wanted the sort of date he could take to the boss's Christmas party and not have to propose to afterward. Hope was perfect- radiant and rational. This could work out... very well.No one even suspected their lusty romance wasn't real, not after their lingering touches and hot glances started straying from the arm-candy script....
Blythe Padgett isn't thrilled her roommate's arranged a blind date for her. It also doesn't help that she forgets to tell Blythe his name. So when she runs into a sexy stranger in their building during a blackout, Blythe assumes it's him. Luckily he's hot-so hot, she sheds both her inhibitions and her clothes! But when the lights come back on, she finds out he wasn't her date after all...!Getting stuck in an elevator isn't how reporter Max Laughton expected to meet his date. He's especially surprised when the cute little redhead propositions him that same evening! Fortunately, Max has always had trouble saying no! Then, when he finds out he slept with the wrong woman, Max doesn't think there's a problem. Now he just has to convince Blythe how right things can be between them!
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.