You're invited to an exclusive den of iniquity. . .where Hollywood's gay stars and power brokers can speed dial the man of their dreams for a night of mind-numbing sex, if they can pay the price. It's a connection so private, so guarded, people would do anything to protect its secret. . .anything. . . Like millions of other gorgeous, iron-pumped young guys, Derek Bracken came to Hollywood with dreams of stardom and maybe a chance at Mr. Right. But after a few years of waiting tables, juggling acting classes and auditions, and working the casting couch on his back, Derek's still a sexy unknown. . .until a sheet-soaking session with a Hollywood hotshot takes his life and career in a very new and profitable direction... As a top-notch escort servicing Tinseltown's closeted stars and gay mafia dons, Derek becomes a star in his own right. With his underwear-model-worthy body, considerable bedroom skills, and the kind of imagination that turns any encounter into sexual nirvana, he's made a small fortune and lots of high-powered friends. But Derek wants more. Trawling the West Hollywood clubs and Internet chat rooms, the aspiring stud broker collects his own "dirty dozen"--a reliable coterie of young men with diverse body types, trained to cater to rich men's $5,000-and-up sexual fantasies. At "One Night Stand," nothing is too taboo, too outrageous, too close to the edge for the powerful clients who come to play in private. . . Ben Tyler is the author of the novels Tricks of the Trade, Hunk House, and Gay Blades. He lives in Los Angeles.
'An intoxicating cocktail composed of equal parts delicious name-dropping gossip, venomous Hollywood satire and steamy boy-meets-boy action' - PW Being gay in Hollywood is never easy, but thanks to his homophobic boss, Burt's life is a living hell. Now he figures if he's going down, he'll take the whole town with him. Then he meets Rodrigo, a lusty Latino hustler looking for his big break, and Jim Fallon, an actor whose personal life has put an end to his career. The stage is set for the trio to wreak havoc on the biz, but can partners in crime become partners in life?
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.