- Table View
- List View
Youre invited to an exclusive den of iniquity. . . where Hollywoods gay stars and power brokers can speed dial the man of their dreams for a night of mind-numbing sex, if they can pay the price. Its a connection so private, so guarded, people would do anything to protect its secret. . . anything. . . Like millions of other gorgeous, iron-pumped young guys, Derek Bracken came to Hollywood with dreams of stardom and maybe a chance at Mr. Right. But after a few years of waiting tables, juggling acting classes and auditions, and working the casting couch on his back, Dereks still a sexy unknown. . . until a sheet-soaking session with a Hollywood hotshot takes his life and career in a very new and profitable direction. . . As a top-notch escort servicing Tinseltowns closeted stars and gay mafia dons, Derek becomes a star in his own right. With his underwear-model-worthy body, considerable bedroom skills, and the kind of imagination that turns any encounter into sexual nirvana, hes made a small fortune and lots of high-powered friends. But Derek wants more. Trawling the West Hollywood clubs and Internet chat rooms, the aspiring stud broker collects his own "dirty dozen"--a reliable coterie of young men with diverse body types, trained to cater to rich mens $5,000-and-up sexual fantasies. At "One Night Stand," nothing is too taboo, too outrageous, too close to the edge for the powerful clients who come to play in private. . .
'An intoxicating cocktail composed of equal parts delicious name-dropping gossip, venomous Hollywood satire and steamy boy-meets-boy action' - PW Being gay in Hollywood is never easy, but thanks to his homophobic boss, Burt's life is a living hell. Now he figures if he's going down, he'll take the whole town with him. Then he meets Rodrigo, a lusty Latino hustler looking for his big break, and Jim Fallon, an actor whose personal life has put an end to his career. The stage is set for the trio to wreak havoc on the biz, but can partners in crime become partners in life?
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.