- Table View
- List View
At Animal Ark, Mandy Hope helps her parents treat animals of all shapes and sizes. Even outside the clinic, Mandy can't resist helping any animal in need. But now Mandy has set off for Dorset where there's a mysterious horse being seen. Will Mandy be able to solve this mystery?
Mandy and James can hardly wait to accompany Mandy's father to Folan's Racing Stables. But when they arrive, they find that there is trouble. Some of the jockeys believe the stables are haunted by Tibor, a stallion who died in a race.
A wild tabby cat has turned up in Welford and Mandy is worried. The poor cat is about to have kittens, and she has no one to look after her.
Wayne Skilton has just moved to Mandy's town from London. At first, he's not enthusiastic about country life and he's not very friendly. But a nicer side of Wayne is revealed when he's seen petting a tabby cat from the neighborhood. When Many and James see the cat again and realize it has an eye infection, they must seek medical help and notify the cat's owner -- an old lady named Mrs. Webb, who's a recluse and won't answer her door. But Wayne's soft side soon comes in handy when he finds a way to make contact with her. Who is this mysterious woman, and what can the kids do to help her and her beautiful cat?
While helping to set up a Santa land outside Walton Cottage Hospital, Mandy and James spot a stray Jack Russell terrier. They also befriend Charlie, a young patient, who desperately wants a dog for Christmas.
Jody and her family are going to visit a center where dolphins help to teach disabled children. When one of the dolphins gets caught in a net, it takes the help of a disabled child to get her home to safety.
Jody McGrath's dolphin dreams are coming true! Her whole family is researching dolphins - and Jody is recording all their exciting adventures in her diary. Jody is at Dolphin Haven in the Bahamas, where dolphins Bella, Misty, and Evie are about to give birth. Everyone is excited -but also worried. In the past, Evie's calves have died, and this may be her last chance to become a mother. Will her calf survive?
On a short vacation in Scotland, Mandy and her friend James visit the local wildlife park to see the star attraction -- two young wolves. Though the wolves are beautiful, some of the townspeople are scared and determined to have them sent away.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.