- Table View
- List View
Reprinted in the original for the first time in 75 years Listen to Dr. Hubbard! Keep your virtue! In the battle to retain her purity, a young woman's path is beset with dangers and traps. If he permits himself to look at suggestive pictures or indulge in lewd fantasies, a young man brings about thoughts that may cause his ruin. The man a woman should marry should be healthy, clean minded, and strong-not a weakling! On your wedding night, husbands must be tender and appreciate that their little wife has had a day of excitement and nervous strain. Did you know? Babies grow within the mother's body-babies are not brought by the stork nor in the doctor's black bag.
An estimated twenty million American men and women are in relationships in which the man has stopped being sexually intimate. Is the problem physical, emotional, or psychological--or are these guys simply bored with their partners? To find answers, bestselling author and relationship expert Dr. Bob Berkowitz and his wife, Susan Yager-Berkowitz, began an unprecedented survey of more than four thousand men and women in this situation, gathering data and following up with hundreds of interviews with selected respondents. Why Men Stop Having Sex provides a unique window into the sexless man's mind--so that men and women can understand this important issue and begin to address the problems that have inhibited intimacy, and ultimately solve them.
Bob Berkowitz is not afraid to ask frank, intimate questions. Now he gets honest answers from that most perplexing, emotionally guarded, and enigmatic of species, the American male. A veteran journalist and renowned relationship expert, he has interviewed men of all ages and backgrounds about their innermost secrets-and he reports all in this unique, no-holds-barred volume. What Men Won't Tell You but Women Need to Know is straight talk on what men say, what men mean, and what men think from America's #1 expert.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the "Using Bookshare" page in the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivona's Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.