- Table View
- List View
A Baby...Maybe? by Bonnie TuckerWith or without the groom!Cara Romano doesn't want a husband-despite her mother's pushing. In fact, her mother's been pushing so hard, Cara decides to escape. Several states and a time zone away, she figures out that even without the husband, she wants a baby. But just when she's decided on her life path, sexy Rex Noble comes along and makes her rethink that whole husband issue!How To Hunt a Husband by Holly JacobsCatch and keep!Shannon O'Malley and Nate Calder know a good thing when they see it-namely, each other. They agree to don dual identities-sexy stripper for her, badass biker for him-to fake out their meddling moms. When Roxy and Bull, aka Shannon and Nate, start spending a whole lot more time together than they have to, well...something's going on! Could it be l-o-v-e?
Going in Style by Bonnie TuckerShe was looking for a little heaven on earth...What's a girl to do when she thinks she's got only one month to live? In shy accountant Suzanne Mercer's case, she's decided she's not waiting any longer to seduce the man she's lusted over for most of her life, her neighbor Dr. Griffin Scott. After all, she's on a deadline-literally! Thirty days of hot sex with a delicious doctor... What a way to go!I Love Lacy by Lori WildeJust what the doctor ordered...Nurse Lacy Calder is in one heck of a fix. All her life she'd heard her family's stories about the legendary "thunderbolt" that strikes to signal The One. But now that she's met her Dr. Right-sexy surgeon Bennett Sheridan-Lacy learns he's in town for only six weeks! It couldn't get any worse-until her meddlesome family and a fainting goat take charge of the matter....
The Great Bridal Escape by Bonnie TuckerThe bride ran away with...the best man?When Mary Kathryn O'Malley woke up on her wedding day, she had no idea that by high noon she would desert her groom at the altar, answer only to "Kate" and be on her way to Texas with Tony Donetti-the gorgeous best man! Oh well, what's done is done. She might as well relax and enjoy the ride. Especially because Tony doesn't seem eager to let her go....How To Catch a Groom by Holly JacobsFour moves to matrimonyYes, ladies, it's time to put that plan into action!Step 1: Find an incredibly cute guy, such as Seth Rutherford-scientist, logician, total nonromantic.Step 2: Introduce him to a beautiful, charming female, such as Desi Smith-super-duper wedding coordinator and one huge romantic fool.Step 3: Stand aside and let good ol' nature take its course.Step 4: VoilÃ . One groom who's good to go!
A Recipe for Disaster Begin with a sleepy small town. Add Hannah Hart, a whimsical caterer who can't cook. Include a host of eccentric townspeople. And a nefarious crime ring. Bring to a quick boil. Then throw in Chance McCoy, secret agent extraordinaire, and mix well. Let the situation summer for a few weeks, until sexual tension explodes. When it's done, you should end up with one hilariously happy couple. If not, poke them with a toothpick!
Two in one! In "Kidnapped?", reporter Melanie Mulcahy can't believe her good luck when she's kidnapped by Hal "The Iceman" Smothers. She thinks it will lead to the story of a lifetime. He wants her to "be" the story of his lifetime. And in "I Got You, Babe", Nick gets conned into babysitting his infant niece when the right girl comes along. And he finds himself looking more like Mr. Mom than Don Juan.
A Rosey Little Christmas by Bonnie TuckerWhen Rosey O'Leary runs her car up a post while admiring a jogger's fine behind, she doesn't intend to end up in court-until she learns that the man with the terrific tush, Daniel Sullivan, is planning to tear down her home just before the holidays. So now it's war! Or it would be, if Rosey and Dan could keep their hands off each other long enough to fight....Jingle Bell Bride? by Jennifer LaBrecqueBride-to-be Delia "Dilly" Fitzgerald's only concern is fitting into her wedding dress-until she learns that her groom has been given one heck of a Christmas present to marry her! That's when she takes off and finds herself alone on a holiday honeymoon with gorgeous limo driver Mick Macdougal, a man who looks like he'd be very good at giving Dilly all the TLC she needs....
Margaret St. James can't stand gorgeous John Hennessey, her co-anchor on the news. After all, he'd loved her and left her in the past--and now he wants her job! She can't help it if the chemistry between them crackles over the airwaves. Just because she wants him doesn't mean she loves him, right? So why is she planning a wedding?
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.