- Table View
- List View
This guide arms families with the knowledge they need to turn a college education into a tool for finding a career that can pay off. Snyder's 22 revolutionary rules show how to integrate job planning and education, along with financial responsibility.
Real-life advice for getting through the economic downturn. You've spent hundreds of hours searching and applying for jobs in your field, but you still haven't landed anything. What gives? Unfortunately, in today's market, it doesn't really matter how impressive your resume is or how well you interview--there simply aren't enough jobs for everyone. The Not-Yet-Employed College Graduate Survival Guide isn't just another career handbook. Inside, you'll find honest, real-life advice and strategies for dealing with the downturn in the job market. Since it'll be some time before the current economic climate changes, this book shows you how to switch your focus toward your immediate needs--such as paying off student loans and making rent each month--in order to alleviate the debt you've accumulated while in school. You'll also learn how to position yourself as a standout candidate when jobs arise with valuable exercises that sharpen your interview skills, professional online presence, and resume. With The Not-Yet-Employed College Graduate Survival Guide, you won't have to give up on your dream career to make ends meet today.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.