- Table View
- List View
How can three women living three totally different lifestyles have so much in common?Alexis is a single mother of two, with an abusive baby daddy her girls keep pressing her to leave. Between her difficult man and her girls' constant nagging, Alexis is forced to live a double life. Watch as she tries to hold on to a secret that would definitely tear apart any friendship. Keaundra is constantly haunted by a troubled past and lives by the motto "Trust No Man!" This has left her lonely and with plenty of time on her hands. But what happens when she crosses paths with Mr. Right? Will Keaundra let him in, or will her past experiences force her to let him slip away?India is classy, intelligent, loyal, and used to having her way. Between her rich father and her boyfriend, Martell, she wants for nothing. But when her loyalty to her girls starts to affect her relationship, will India have to choose between her best friends and her man, or will he make the choice for her?When life and love get complicated, these three unlikely friends will have some very difficult choices to make.
What's a girl gotta do to get what she wants out of life? According to Ra'Keeyah Jackson, she'll do whatever it takes. Ra'Keeyah has million-dollar dreams. She's determined to come up, and she won't stop until she does. Nothing is going to stop her from getting the hottest clothes, the finest men, and money to burn. Easily influenced by her conniving girls Shayna and Quiana, Ra'Keeyah resorts to shoplifting, stealing married men's credit cards, and passing bad checks to get what she wants. Ra'Keeyah is struggling to stay on top, and she has sunk to an all-time low when she meets Brick. He's a savvy, street-smart hustler who will surely take her young heart for a ride and make her want to change. Will she be able to resist, though, when Shayna comes to her with an idea that is sure to keep their pockets on swole? This idea could cost the girls a little more than they bargained for, along with teaching them that not everyone is to be tricked!
Kylee Hampton is no poor little rich girl. She's living the life--nicely furnished condo, decent ride, designer clothes, and a purse and shoe game to kill for--and she knows it. Mommy and Daddy foot the bills for their only child. In their eyes, she deserves it. Kylee's never given them problems. She graduated high school and is ready to start her freshman year of college. If her parents took time to look into her closet, they'd do the math and realize that not even the allowance they provide Kylee could afford her all the luxuries she has. Of course, Kylee would never allow them in her closet because she knows that beneath the red bottom shoes and Louis Vuitton bags, skeletons would be discovered. Kylee's secrets are safe with her girl Ja'Nay, a loyal friend who has tried to be the voice of reason when it comes to Kylee's lifestyle. Ja'Nay hasn't been able to get Kylee to see the ugliness of her ways, but she still prays that her friend will come to her senses. The last thing Ja'Nay wants is for Kylee to reap what she sows.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.