- Table View
- List View
Heal your life and set yourself free... In 1992, Brandon Bays was diagnosed with a basketball-sized tumor in her uterus. Already experienced as a healer, she felt she needed to explore alternative means of healing before resorting to surgery and drugs. In the process, she found herself catapulted into an extraordinary soul-searching, and ultimately freeing, journey of healing. Just six and a half weeks after her diagnosis, she was pronounced perfectly healthy. Without the need for drugs or surgery, the tumor had disappeared. The profound process of self-healing that Brandon Bays pioneers has since freed thousands from lifelong emotional and physical blocks. Through the unique work she describes in The Journey , we can learn her deeply transformative techniques and reap the rewards. The Journey guides us directly to the root of any longstanding difficulty and then gives us the tools to resolve it -- finally and completely. This powerful process creates remarkable and lasting results. Chronic pain vanishes. Anxiety, depression, and sexual blocks disappear. Self-esteem, grief, and anger issues dissolve, addictions fall away, and illnesses come to an end. All of us know that deep inside we harbor huge potential. We long to experience it -- yet something holds us back. We long to set ourselves free, yet we don't know how to begin. With practical and easy-to-use techniques, the Journey process enables you to: Strip away emotional and physical blocks Tap into your own inner genius Live life as an expression of your highest potential Experience boundless joy within Become truly free
EXPERIENCE HOPE AND HEALING BY LIVING THE JOURNEY The Journey inspired people worldwide to follow Brandon Bays's teachings in an effort to achieve healthful, more fulfilling lives. In 1992, Bays was diagnosed with a basketball-sized tumor in her uterus and refused surgery. Catapulted into a remarkable, soul-searching, and ultimately freeing healing journey, six and a half weeks later, she was pronounced completely tumor free. The Journey outlined practical steps for ordinary people to take toward a path of healing. Now, Living The Journey is an opportunity for those seeking wellness to learn from the many people who have successfully integrated The Journey into their lives. Sixteen contributors tell remarkable stories of profound healing-- of overcoming post-traumatic stress disorder and depression; ridding the body of cancer and chronic pain; clearing addictions; and transforming devastating grief into peace, all through the measured steps of The Journey Method.sforming devastating grief into peace, all through the measured steps of the Journey method.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.