Lady Noelle has no intention of marrying just to save her family's castle. She feels nothing for Sir Gavin, the man who will become her husband on Christmas Day. Then she spies Camelot's newest knight, the notorious Sir Nicholas the Dragon, A champion as renowned for his prowess in the beds of Camelot's maidens as for his skill in battle. Noelle's heart has found the man she longs for, even as her hand is promised to another. . . . Are Always Unexpected Sir Nicholas's only loyalty is to his king whose orders are clear: He is to fend off the enemy besieging Noelle's castle and bring the lady safely back to Camelot for her wedding day. But spending time with the proud beauty awakens an irresistible hunger in him. Now, as desire does battle with duty, Nicholas has only two choices - to surrender the woman he loves to another man or fight to the end to make her his own . . .
She Must Live For Today... The finest doctors in Manhattan have told Claire Holladay she'd be lucky to live until September. Determined to savor every moment, the beautiful young journalist hides her illness and heads for the open skies of Denver, escorted by her uncle's trusted employee, handsome ex-outlaw Billy West. En route, she survives kidnapping by gunslingers, thanks to Billy's daring rescue, but soon faces something even more dangerous: love. Billy's touch makes her yearn to surrender, but the secret she holds can only break both their hearts. ...And Dream Of Tomorrow Billy knows Claire is way out of his league the first time he sees her. She's beautiful, cultured and way too rich for his blood. But somewhere between New York and Denver, she steals his heart. Somehow, he has to make her take a chance on a man with nothing to his name but his own courage. Even if he can only offer her his love today, he has a lifetime to prove he deserves her...
No one really understands Mary Costner, except her beloved gold-mining partner, one of the only men in Colorado's Gregory Gulch who knows she is a woman--and who treats her like his daughter. But when Mary wakes up one night covered in blood--with no memory of why her partner is dead--she knows she looks guilty as sin. So she does the only thing she can. She runs... DESIRE IN HER HEART Fleeing in a raging blizzard, Mary is thrown from her horse and knocked unconscious. She is found by tough-as-nails U.S. Marshal Carter Monroe, whose gut tells him that this bedraggled blonde must be trying to escape from something or someone. When Mary finds herself in the home of a marshal, she can't believe her bad luck. She'll have to keep a tight rein on her secrets to keep Carter off guard--even as her body's hunger for the lawman's touch threatens to betray her...
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.