The book that started it all--with more than 18 million reads on Wattpad--revamped and rebooted!This witch lives a charmed life... Hadley's the envy of every girl--and the desire of every guy. But being at the top of the social pyramid has its drawbacks. Hadley's always kept her frenemies close and her secrets closer--one big secret in particular. Her key to magically having it all is that she's an actual witch. As a descendant of the first woman executed in the Salem Witch Trials, Hadley understands the consequences if her secret gets out. The only ones who know about her powers are members of her coven--other kids and parents who, like Hadley's own family, have magic in their blood. But there's no way to cover up an attack that causes every adult in the coven to vanish. All the evidence points to an age-old rival coven as the culprit. Now it's up to Hadley to lead the young witches against the Parrishables and to rescue their missing parents. At the same time, she's caught up in her feelings for a mysterious guy named Asher, who has plenty of secrets of his own. With everything at stake, can Hadley trust her magic--and her heart?
A teenage witch juggles popularity and romance while keeping her powers a secret in this spellbinding debut. Almost-sixteen-year-old Brooklyn feels invisible, but she desperately wants to be pretty, to be popular, to be adored by a cute guy. Luckily for her, she's a witch about to come of age--so she's only a few spells away from making it all happen. On her milestone birthday, Brooklyn's conservative parents finally unbind her powers, which include the ability to magically match couples with a love spell. Brooklyn uses her special skills to get a makeover, new friends, and the attention of her crush, Asher. But the popular clique Brooklyn wants to infiltrate puts her in the same precarious position as her Salem ancestors: If she's found out, she could be vilified--and lose Asher in the process. Can she make the most of her magic, or will she be luckless and loveless? Be careful what you witch for!
When two gorgeous, popular witches clash over a man, it's magical mayhem in this conclusion to the Life's a Witch trilogy!It's been a trying year for teen witch Hadley Bishop--she led her coven into battle against the Parrishables and lost her mother in a surprise attack. Now that the Parrishables and their leader, Samuel Parris, have been defeated, Hadley is looking forward to a relaxing, love-filled summer with boyfriend Asher Astley. Hadley's summer plans take an unexpected turn though when she and her coven head off to a witchy summer intensive. Once there, Hadley immediately finds herself in a power struggle with Brooklyn Sparks. Like Hadley, Brooklyn is gorgeous and popular, but she's also...Asher's ex-girlfriend?! As if this news isn't enough to rattle Hadley, there are rumors of a rogue witch in the woods, and someone is playing dangerous pranks around camp. Hadley suspects that Brooklyn is behind the pranks, but is she willing to risk losing her friends and Asher to prove it? In this electrifying conclusion to the Life's a Witch series, Hadley will discover that love is more powerful than any spell--but it comes with a price.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.