- Table View
- List View
Eli Chandler didn't need a redheaded wildcat to complicate his life. What with a fiancée gone missing and a wily gambler on the loose, the ranch manager had enough on his plate. So why did he hunger after the boss's daughter, with a newly whetted appetite for love?Delilah Jackson could appreciate that. Just as she could appreciate the shocking way he made her feel without even trying-reminding her she was a woman first and a rancher second!
STILL WATERS RUN DEEP ON THE CAROLINA COAST... Kathleen O'Sullivan had inherited her mother's pride and her father's grit; her younger sister, Tara, possessed their grandmother's gift of second sight. It wasn't enough to put food on the table in famine-struck Ireland, so Kathleen and her sister fled to America-to the stranger who was their only hope-the man their father had given up his own life to save. ... AND SO DOES DESIRE Galen McKnight was far from the fatherly protector Kathleen had imagined. An irresistibly handsome bachelor, he had sworn off marriage and staked his future on a ramshackle gambling boat. Now he was faced with two impoverished Irish waifs who needed his help-and stirred his conscience. As the winds of destiny swept across the Carolina coast, he swore to honor his promise to keep the O'Sullivan girls safe-even if it meant denying the love Kathleen had so passionately awakened. ...
Greed Held Her PrisonerDeep in the Carolina hills, widow Eleanor Miller saw no escape from her grasping in-laws. Until Providence sent her Jed Blackstone. The half-breed drifter who lived on luck seemed an unlikely savior yet he alone could set Eleanor's passions free...!He'd Escaped With His LifeHaving survived a hellish assault, Jed Blackstone found heaven in the arms of an unusual angel. What else could Eleanor be? For her glorious grit and gumption gave him the will to survive-and thrive! And he'd do anything to give her the paradise she deserved...!
Jonah Longshadow had never walked an easy road. Now the hands of destiny had yanked him from a white man's prison and set him down on a hardscrabble farm, paired with a woman whose quiet courage and gentle kindness filled him with dreams that a man like him had no business dreaming.....Two dollars' worth of trouble-that's what Carrie Adams had probably bought herself when she paid Jonah Longshadow's freedom. But she needed strong hands to help her tend her land, and this mountain of a man seemed made to order. The only thing she hadn't counted on was her heart entering into the bargain.
St. Bride Needed A WifeBut the latest candidate was much too pretty to live amid a bunch of sailors on his desolate island. Ever since he'd first set eyes on fragile beauty Dora Sutton, something had gone wrong with his careful plan. The women he'd found for his men weren't working out, his books were a mess and Miss Sutton wasn't paying any attention to his orders.Dora Needed A New BeginningBut the insufferable Grey St. Bride refused to make it easy for her! From the moment she'd staggered off the boat, it was clear the handsome brute wanted her gone. But much more was at stake for Dora than wounded pride.... If Mr. High-and-Mighty St. Bride didn't want her, she'd just have to find someone else on the island who did!
Bestselling authors Susan Mallery, Bronwyn Williams and Carolyn Davidson bring you three brand-new stories about Montana's most popular family-the Kincaids, men and women who carved out lives in Big Sky Country and found true love in Whitehorn, Montana. Legendary rancher Caleb Kincaid discovers love is sweeter the second time around in the arms of an old flame. Younger brother Will woos the townspeople to his bank with the help of a sassy saloon girl who has a head for business and pleasure. Black sheep cousin James saves a schoolteacher from bandits and soon discovers she's stolen his heart!
Confirmed Bachelor Matthew Powers Was In Need Of A Nursemaid!His aunt Bess assured him that she could find a suitable woman, one who would tend the orphaned infant under his care in exchange for a paper marriage. All Matthew had to do was marry by proxy and wait for his bride to arrive....Penniless and alone, Rose had accepted the position, but found herself unable to face her new husband. So Aunt Bess had come to the rescue again, arranging for Rose to stand in for the "temporarily detained" bride. But what would happen when the taciturn Captain Powers learned that his "houseguest" was really his "wife"? And who was going to be the one to tell him?
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.