- Table View
- List View
Dr. Goldberg writes of his findings regarding reincarnation and karma. Not only does he do past life regressions, but he finds that he can do future life progressions as well.
An unsolved murder mystery on the books since 1927 one modern woman's obsession with an abusive lover and a karmic journey that winds through a maze of past lives- all of these unite into the best-documented case of reincarnation in the Western world. "... There is no way that the CBS movie could reflect the powerful obsession that brought Ivy back to my office to be regressed again and again, forty-five times. Long after both of us felt that our initial therapeutic goals had been achieved, something in Ivy would not let her rest until she had relived the forty-sixth life and brought to light the circumstances of what the Buffalo, N.Y., police still listed as an unsolved homicide over sixty years later." -Dr. Bruce Goldberg
Here is a revolutionary approach to coping with habits| Phobias' chronic pain, and other issues using easy-to-use techniques of self-hypnosis. The effect of techniques presented within, like making self-hypnosis tapes to reprogram the subconscious, is to put the "self" back in self-help and eliminate the many dependencies and co-dependencies that complicate and take the joy out of life. Both theory and scripts are presented in this book to help you reach your goals and give you viable solutions for: Increasing self-confidence. Weight reduction. Quitting smoking. Relieving chronic pain. Dealing with phobias and fears. Improving concentration and memory. Slowing down and even reversing the aging process. Enhancing creativity. Sexual dysfunction. By devoting a mere 20 minutes each day to this approach, you can literally take charge of your life. Hypnotic suggestions are effective because they bypass the conscious mind's natural resistance to change and to reprogram the "computer" we call the subconscious to permanently effect these changes. Self-Hypnosis is a compelling book that will change the way you view your life. This is a must-read for anyone interested in exploring self-awareness and taking control of his or her destiny.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.