- Table View
- List View
Subject review materials for every subject discipline tested on the ACTExtensive math review aimed at what test-takers will encounter when taking the ACT Three full-length ACT practice tests, with answers and detailed answer explanations
About the Book:IntroductionStructure of the GRE General Test format and scoringProven strategies for answering multiple-choice questionsHints for tackling the essay questionsTips for reducing test-taking anxietyFAQs Part I: Diagnostic TestPart II: Review of Exam AreasAnalytical writing assessmentVerbal reasoningQuantitative reasoningPart III: Basic Math ReviewMath skills reviewPart IV: Full-Length Practice TestA full-length practice test with answers and complete explanationsBTPS Testing runs GRE test-prep classes for the California State University system. Their instructors know the ins and outs of the test and how to present review information in a way that test-takers can understand.Proven test-taking strategiesDiagnostic test that pinpoints your strengths and weaknessesFocused reviews of all subject areasFull-length practice test that mirrors the actual testCD includes the book's test and subject reviews + 3 bonus testsRequires Adobe Flash Player 9.0 or higher
Extensive math review targeted to the math on the GRE testSample problems throughout2 GRE math tests with answers and explanations
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.