Make the sale to four key generations All your customers like the same type of service, right? And all your products should be sold the same way to all prospects, right? And the reasons you like your product and service are the same reasons your buyers should like it, right? Wrong! What your sales team doesn't know about Gen Xers, Boomers, Matures, and Millennials impacts the bottom line. Each generation's differing values creates differing expectations for what makes a quality sales or service experience. In Generational Selling Tactics that Work: Quick and Dirty Secrets for Selling to Any Age Group, thought leader Cam Marston reveals the four generations' sales and services biases and provides simple, easy-to-execute ideas for reaching each. Author has a winning track record with his previous book, Motivating The "What's In It for Me?" Workforce Unique in preparing you and your sales team to sell cross generationally, not just to one generation or other Highly energetic and engaging to read, Generational Selling Tactics that Work is full of immediately actionable ideas for each generation so you can sell confidently and deliver superb service to each of these unique demographics.
Advance praise for Motivating the "What's In It For Me?" Workforce"The information on leading and managing generations found in this book is invaluable to all executives today. The war for talent has become increasingly fierce. Attracting and retaining this talent is critical to a successful global company. This book is a masterful tool for developing the skills required for managing multigenerational teams. It is a must-have for executives at all levels who are responsible for a company's greatest asset: its people."--Phebe Port, Vice President Global Management Strategies,The Estee Lauder Companies"Motivating the 'What's In It For Me?' Workforce has given our managers good ideas about leading the different generations in our workplace, particularly the New Millennials who we at Enterprise are especially reliant upon to grow our business every single day and, ultimately, become our company's future leaders."--Marie Artim, Assistant Vice President Recruiting, Enterprise Rent-A-Car"After Marston presented to our management group, approximately 400 individuals, and after we responded to the clamor for his book, it became commonplace to hear people discussing solutions to problems based on generational considerations. There aren't many people discussions that occur today where we don't at least consider differences between Baby Boomers, Millennials, etc. He really changed our way of thinking!"--Anne Donovan, U.S. HR LeaderSystems and Process Assurance, PricewaterhouseCoopers"If you ever had any doubt that generational differences have an impact on go-to-market strategies, Marston's book, Motivating the 'What's In It For Me?' Workforce, provides thought-provoking realities you need to consider. This is a must-read . . . At our Sales Leadership Conference, Marston gave our top sales managers actionable ideas on how to gain better understanding of what drives today's workforce to take direct action and deliver exceptional results."--Damian A. Thomas, General ManagerCorporate Sales Leader, General Electric Company
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.