- Table View
- List View
Before the appearance of broadband links and wireless systems, networks have been used to connect people in new ways. Now, the modern world is connected through large-scale, computational networked systems such as the Internet. Because of the ever-advancing technology of networking, efficient algorithms have become increasingly necessary to solve some of the problems developing in this area. "Mathematical Aspects of Network Routing Optimization" focuses on computational issues arising from the process of optimizing network routes, such as quality of the resulting links and their reliability. Algorithms are a cornerstone for the understanding of the protocols underlying multicast routing. The main objective in the text is to derive efficient algorithms, with or without guarantee of approximation. Notes have been provided for basic topics such as graph theory and linear programming to assist those who are not fully acquainted with the mathematical topics presented throughout the book. "Mathematical Aspects of Network Routing Optimization" provides a thorough introduction to the subject of algorithms for network routing, and focuses especially on multicast and wireless ad hoc systems. This book is designed for graduate students, researchers, and professionals interested in understanding the algorithmic and mathematical ideas behind routing in computer networks. It is suitable for advanced undergraduate students, graduate students, and researchers in the area of network algorithms.
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ���DAISY Text with Images���.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.