- Table View
- List View
1,000 Gluten-Free RecipesIt's like getting 5 cookbooks in 1!172 Breakfast Dishes, Muffins, and Breads 75 Sandwiches, Salads, and Soups 106 Pasta, Grain, Bean, and Vegetable Dishes 205 Main Courses 377 Cookies, Cakes, Pies, and Other Desserts And Much More!Go gluten-free with ease! For the best all-purpose gluten-free cookbook, look no further. Inside, you'll find delicious gluten-free versions of foods you crave-including muffins, breads, pizzas, pastas, casseroles, cookies, bars, cakes, and pies. You'll also discover hundreds of recipes for all-American favorites, flavorful international dishes, and sophisticated special-occasion fare. It's everything you need to serve satisfying gluten-free meals 365 days a year!Praise for 1,000 Gluten-Free Recipes"This book has great recipes with a fresh healthy flair. Everyone should have this cookbook. I know mine will get tattered from use."--Cynthia Kupper, R.D., Executive Director, Gluten Intolerance Group of North America"Carol Fenster has combined simple, naturally gluten-free recipes along with those specially created for people with celiac disease. This is a comprehensive soup-to-nuts guide that any cook will use again and again."--Andrea Levario, J.D., Executive Director, American Celiac Disease Alliance"The encyclopedia of gluten-free recipes has now arrived! What a wonderful assortment of healthy meals that even a gluten-free novice can tackle."--Cynthia S. Rudert, M.D., Advisor for the Celiac Disease Foundation and the Gluten Intolerance Group of North America
Essential gluten-free recipes for everyday favorites like breads, pastas, and dessertsAn absolute must-have for anyone who lives gluten free, 100 Best Gluten-Free Recipes compiles the most basic and vital recipes from top "gfree" diet expert Carol Fenster's 1,000 Gluten-Free Recipes--now in a handy, affordable, beautiful package complete with color photos. With celiac disease and non-celiac gluten intolerance becoming more common, a gluten-free diet is essential for a growing number of people. This book gives them safe, gluten-free recipes for the everyday foods they miss most--breads, pasta, muffins, cookies, cakes, pies, and more.For parents and home cooks who have children or family members who must eat gluten-free meals, this book offers familiar favorites that are just as tasty as the real thing. With crowd-pleasers like Pepperoni Pizza, Spaghetti with Marinara Sauce, and Chicken Marsala with Mushrooms, this book will become the gluten-free cook's best friend in the kitchen, and a great gift. * Features completely updated recipes * Includes five brand-new recipes, including nutritious Banana Bread with Chia Seeds, Fresh Chive Flatbread with Dipping Oil, and Chiles Rellenos * Offers a detailed introductory section with straightforward information on shopping guidelines, explanations of food labels, tips on organizing and stocking your pantry, and handy advice on cooking with gluten-free ingredients * Written by gluten-free expert Carol Fenster, author of 1,000 Gluten-Free Recipes * Includes 30 beautiful, enticing photos of finished dishes * Features icons that highlight vegetarian, kids' favorite, and quick recipes that can be prepared in 30 minutes or lessFor anyone who keeps a gluten-free kitchen, 100 Best Gluten-Free Recipes offers tasty options that make gluten-free cooking easy for every day.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.