- Table View
- List View
How Can I Become the Godly Woman I Desire to Be? Are There Things I Can Do to Deepen My Relationship With God? What Can I Do To Help Other Women Mature Spiritually? Women are inherently relational; they naturally respond to people, particularly other women. Because of this, many women learn best through a one-on-one mentoring relationship-such as the one described in Titus 2 ("older woman train the younger women.") Yet countless people have difficulty finding a godly woman prepared to fill this role. That's why author Carole Mayhall has written Come Walk with Me, to stand in the gap as counselor and guide while you grow, and to teach how you too can assist younger Christian women in their spiritual walk. Carole's friendly, practical advice will help you: Review the Crucial Basics of the Christian Faith. Fall more deeply in love with God as you learn about His love for you; discover the immeasurable value of the Bible and the purpose of prayer; and learn how studying God's Word in different ways can impact your life. Dig into God's Word. Find out which study methods work best for you! Choices include verse studies, personal applications, Scripture meditation, chapter studies, Scripture memorization, character studies, topical studies, and the use of prayer notebooks. Apply Bible Truths. Learn about obeying God, loving your husband and children, being self-controlled and pure, managing a household, and showing kindness (as described in Titus 2). Pass on What You Learn. Learn how to fulfill the biblical command to help other women grow in the Christian life.
WE ALL WANT TO EXPERIENCE successful, even dramatic, spiritual growth. Yet we often feel as though we're taking "two steps forward, three steps back." As we learn--and relearn--the same spiritual lessons time and again, we become discouraged, thinking that we are not changing or growing. But, as author Carole Mayhall gently reminds us, such experiences are a normal, even vital, part of the healthy Christian life.With heart-warming vulnerability, Mayhall explains and illustrates that spiritual growth is a lifelong endeavor--but through it all, your heavenly Father is whispering, "I will uphold you. I will sustain you. I will carry you." Painting a vivid picture of a patient God who loves and shapes you, Here I Am Again, Lord offers solid reassurance and motivation to significantly encourage you in your walk with Christ.From the Trade Paperback edition.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.