THE RAKE AND THE HEIRESS by Marguerite Kaye: Any virtuous society lady would know to run a mile from Mr Nicholas Lytton. But Lady Serena Stamppe, returning from exile in France, is blissfully unaware of this rakehell's reputation. In any case, he just happens to be the one person who can help unlock the mystery surrounding her inheritance. Accepting Nicholas's offer of assistance, Serena soon discovers the forbidden thrills of liasing with a libertine - excitement, scandal. . . and a most pleasurable seduction! THE BRIGADIER'S DAUGHTER by Catherine March: It was an audacious plan - to marry her sister's bridegroom - and Miss Alexandra Packard was shocked at her own daring. Once she was married, the sensible, logical part of her urged her to speak up. The other part - the romantic, womanly, lonely part - kept her silent. In truth, she did not want to stop being his wife. Indeed, she very much wanted to find out what it would be like to truly be Captain Reid Bowen's wife in every sense of the word.
Groomed to be the wife of a knight of good standing, nothing is more alluring to Eleanor than a powerful, courageous man. And she has found him in Troye de Valois, one of the king's own elite guard. Now, with Ellie's reputation unwittingly compromised, King Edward commands her marriage. She's overjoyed that her husband is to be none other than Troye. He has long lived in her heart and dreams. But those dreams are soon shattered when he reveals his anger at this forced marriage, and the emotions she is reawakening in him. . . .
One kiss that changes everything Believing she will never marry, Lady Beatrice has made a dramatic decision--she will take up a convent life. But first she must ask a favor of one of her father's most handsome knights. Wanting to experience, just once, a man's strong arms around her, she has turned to Sir Remy St Leger, intending that they should share a kiss. His startling touch sparks desire deep within her, and all at once Beatrice realises how much more life--and this man--has to give. Remy wants more too. . . But Beatrice cannot decide whether it is folly to refuse Remy, or folly to love him. . .
The first time they met, she aimed an arrow at him. The second time, he married her!Lady Julia of Foxbourne wanted to hate the Norman knight who'd wed her at the order of his king. But Falk de Arques, a fierce warrior on the battlefield, was not about to be defeated by a woman-however spirited and stubborn.How long would it take for Julia to surrender to her growing desires and become his Lady English?
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.