- Table View
- List View
Lady Raine had need of a Husband. But not just any man would do. She required a man of honor to protect her young brother's inheritance. And from the moment she laid eyes upon Benedict Ainsworth at court, she knew her search was over. But her scheming had just begun. Entranced by Raine's breathtaking beauty, Benedict, Baron of Brackenmoore, would have moved heaven and earth for the intriguing lady. Though when she tricked him into a marriage of convenience, he was determined to make her his wife in more than name only. Season's Brides book 2.
The Wrong Bride To the dashing Roland St. Sebastian, a king-decreed marriage to the biddable daughter of his enemy was bad enough...but when the blushing bride turned out to be her spitfire sister, Meredyth, Roland's wrath was boundless. And though the redheaded vixen's kisses drove him nearly mad with yearning, he wondered if he would ever learn to trust her--or if he was destined to live a life of loneliness with the woman he loved.
Jed McBride Had Come To England In Search Of His Long-Lost Sonand instead found the heartfelt passion of the aristocratic Victoria Thorn. But the two came from different worlds, and his own sad history had proved that such an alliance was doomed from the start!Though descended from fabled lovers, Lady Victoria Thorn feared a legendary love would never be hers. Rather, society demanded she preserve her bloodline with a safe and suitable match. But how suitable would the ton deem Jedidiah McBride, an American seafaring man who had sailed his way into her unguarded heart?
The Infamous Lord Sin Had Taken A WifeIan Sinclair, the lord of ill repute, had married a country vicar's daughter. Now he was sure there'd be the devil to pay, for the passionate Mary Fulton was the woman he held above all others, and a woman he knew he didn't deserve.The more she learned of Ian's world of privilege, the more Mary Fulton realized how impossible their union really was. Yet the web of gentle passion woven on their wedding night grew stronger with every touch they shared...!
Genevieve of Harwick had lived with her storm-tossed emotions ever since Marcel Ainsworth left to sail the seas, believing she'd wanted him for his name alone. But now that Marcel had finally returned, she swore to use all her womanly powers to keep him by her side. After two lonely years at sea, Marcel still hungered for a woman he could never have. The third son of the powerful Ainsworths would not suit Lady Genevieve, or so he thought. But when she became a stowaway on his ship, Marcel's determination crumbled. Amidst the crashing waves, would Marcel give in to the love they shared, and the passion that led them both? Seasons Brides book 3.
Lord Raynor Was No Match for the Lovely Woman He'd Been Forced to Take to WifeThough Lady Elizabeth Clayburn was no stranger to the flattery of men, the enigmatic Baron of Warwicke wielded a power over her more potent than anything she had ever felt, and she'd tumbled quickly into a marriage bed, unwarmed by trust or love.The grim defenses around Lord Raynor Warwicke's heart had been erected long ago. But now his defiant wife had dared to breach his stronghold, challenging him to lay aside the armor of his suspicions, and surrender to the greater strength of love.
"Delightful, colorful...a superb reading experience."-Affaire de CoeurThe Lady Fellis Made His Pulse Thunder-Yet She Could Never Be HisIndeed, Sir Stephen Clayburn knew all too well her destiny lay in the marriage bed of an enemy. And as the king's messenger, he would be forced to deliver the woman he loved into the arms of another.The king had commanded that she wed, and Fellis had no choice but to agree. Yet how could she tell Sir Stephen, the king's own knight, that she would rather obey the dictates of her own heart and love only him forever?
Tristan of Brackenmoore Was DesperateIf a bouquet of forget-me-nots could but make the Lady Lily Gray remember what they'd once shared, Tristan would have gathered the flowers from beneath the winter snows. But his one true love had no memory of their time together, nor the babe she'd borne.Though Lily's past seemed locked behind an unbreachable door, Lord Tristan claimed to hold the key. And though she could not remember him, something drew her to him with a strength she could not deny. Yet could she trust him enough to help her face whatever terrors had stolen her memories?
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.