- Table View
- List View
Could a strange glowing crystal hold the secrets of a generation? Was she a ghost sent to drive him mad? Teague Harris wondered when the woman he knew as Kirsten appeared without warning. Shea McKenzie insisted she knew nothing of his vanished fiancée, yet she couldn't explain why she'd been drawn to this town--nor deny Teague's anguished plea for her help. But when she began remembering things she couldn't know, Shea feared what her masquerade had unleashed. Was Teague her destiny . . . or her destroyer? Darkly sensual and deeply emotional, Catherine Mulvany's tale of passion, mystery, and murder teaches us that love can be stronger than death--and desire more powerful still. Bound by a longing she barely understood, she'd agreed to a perilous charade that could cost her everything, but did she dare risk her heart on a man with so many secrets? From the Paperback edition.
A collection of heartwarming holiday stories from today's stars of passionate romance! LINDA LAEL MILLER delivers a holiday miracle in the bittersweet tale of a young woman who can't hide her broken heart--or her past--when she returns to her hometown. But a sexy widower may just help her discover the true meaning of home in "Christmas of the Red Chiefs." CATHERINE MULVANY spins a fairy tale come true in "Once Upon a Christmas." They flirted as teenagers, but it takes time--and some divine intervention--to bring two star-crossed lovers together at last. JULIE LETO pairs fire and ice in "Meltdown," the sensual tale of a Cuban-American PR whiz whose job description includes thawing out her CEO boss's frosty image. Will their sparks torch into flames of passion? ROXANNE ST. CLAIRE unwraps the thrills of Christmas in New York, where a female bodyguard toys with a dangerous desire for a mysterious hunk while protecting his young daughter. It's a risky game with passion as the prize in "You Can Count on Me." Can Count on Me."
In jeans and leather jacket he looked handsome as the devil--and just as dangerous. . . . With his sexy mouth, silver-gray eyes, and drop-dead dazzling body, undercover cop Brody Hunter was perfect for the job Mallory Scott had in mind: playing escort at her double-crossing sister's wedding! Convinced she was safe in Brody's arms, Mallory was shocked to discover just how perilous--and pleasurable--his kisses could be. Could her carefully planned game of let's pretend make them both winners in the end? Funny, steamy, and just this side of wicked, Catherine Mulvany's outrageous romp of a romance offers a potent look at one woman's hunt for the man of her dreams! She'd vowed to hire herself a hunk so gorgeous her man-stealing sister would turn green with envy, but once she found the right man for the job, would she dare offer him a lifetime contract?
ONE MYSTERIOUS DISAPPEARANCE. ONE MYSTICAL CLUE. When Caitlin O'Shaughnessy's stepfather -- world-renowned Medieval English professor Magnus Armstrong -- is abducted in Scotland, she jets across the Atlantic to help find him. Her only clue: a teardrop-shaped charm on a broken chain left behind in the struggle. The authorities in Edinburgh are useless but Caitlin soon finds a partner in her desperate search -- sexy playboy Dominic Fortune, who's funding genetics research at the university. Traveling to the Mediterranean island of Calix, where the charm originated, they share a journey full of danger, passion, and magical surprises. But Dominic carries with him more than a few secrets -- about his identity, about the dynasty that has ruled Calix for more than 2,000 years, and about the charm's link to the quest for eternal life. Racing against time and surrounded by people she's not sure she can trust, Caitlin must use all her wits and an ancient magic to save her stepfather and herself and to uncover the many mysteries of the man by her side.
Catherine Mulvany blurs the line between business and pleasure when Alexandra Roundtree hires a bodyguard and he takes his job very seriously--and very literally.
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.