- Table View
- List View
Mitchell Stone has had it! No more Mr. Nice Guy. Sick and tired of dates that end with a pat on the back, he's decided it's time to even his odds with the ladies and become the type of man they really seem to want: a mysterious, mischievous, deceitful Dog! With the help of his "Player" instructors, Tony and Trey, he's dipping his toe into a stream of booty calls, baby-mamas, and sexual spin, winning over every woman who crosses his path! Nikki Coleman has had it, too! The men in her life have been good for one thing: disappointment. There's her high school sweetheart, Barry, a successful attorney who got someone else pregnant and derailed Nikki's early hopes of marriage. Then there's Jomo, a guitarist who's great in bed--except Nikki's not the only one he's great in bed with. There's Mitchell Stone, an old friend and fellow executive at her record company, who's handsome but just a little too nice. Last but not least, there's her father, Gene Coleman, who took a few years to acknowledge that, yeah, she's his. Now that a case of sexual harassment has Nikki on the verge of losing her job and with it her entire career in the music industry, the lack of a strong man in her life is even more painful. She can survive on her own, but in her heart she wants a Mr. Right to stand by her side and help her ride out the storm. Meanwhile, Mitchell is well on his way to becoming a real Player. With his handbook of "Dog rules" and a new, swaggering style, he's attracting women left and right. He's even got Nikki reconsidering their just-friends status. But has this Dog bitten off more than he can chew? And will Mitchell's newfound womanizing ways come back to bite him before he and Nikki find true love? (From the Trade Paperback edition.)
Select your download format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. For more details, visit the Formats page under the Getting Started tab.See and hear words read aloud
- DAISY Text - See words on the screen and hear words being read aloud with the text-to-speech voice installed on your reading tool. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Can also be used in audio-only mode. Compatible with many reading tools, including Bookshare’s free reading tools.
- DAISY Text with Images - Similar to DAISY Text with the addition of images within the Text. Your reading tool must support images.
- Read Now with Bookshare Web Reader - Read and see images directly from your Internet browser without downloading! Text-to-speech voicing and word highlighting are available on Google Chrome (extension installation required). Other browsers can be used with limited features. Learn more
- DAISY Audio - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate by page, chapter, section, and more. Must be used with a DAISY Audio compatible reading tool.
- MP3 - Listen to books in audio-only mode with the high-quality Kendra voice by Ivona pre-installed. Navigate using tracks. Can be used with any MP3 player.
- BRF (Braille Ready Format) - Read with any BRF compatible refreshable braille display; navigate using the search or find feature.
- DAISY Text - Read with any DAISY 3.0 compatible refreshable braille display, navigate by page, chapter, section, and more.
- Embossed Braille - Use Bookshare’s DAISY Text or BRF formats to generate embossed braille.