Child Life Exam Secrets Study Guide: Child Life Test Review for the Child Life Professional Certification Examinationby Child Life Exam Secrets
Child Life Exam Secrets helps you ace the Child Life Professional Certification Examination, without weeks and months of endless studying. Our comprehensive Child Life Exam Secrets study guide is written by our exam experts, who painstakingly researched every topic and concept that you need to know to ace your test. Our original research reveals specific weaknesses that you can exploit to increase your exam score more than you've ever imagined. Child Life Exam Secrets includes: The 5 Secret Keys to Child Life Exam Success: Time is Your Greatest Enemy, Guessing is Not Guesswork, Practice Smarter, Not Harder, Prepare, Don't Procrastinate, Test Yourself; A comprehensive General Strategy review including: Make Predictions, Answer the Question, Benchmark, Valid Information, Avoid Fact Traps, Milk the Question, The Trap of Familiarity, Eliminate Answers, Tough Questions, Brainstorm, Read Carefully, Face Value, Prefixes, Hedge Phrases, Switchback Words, New Information, Time Management, Contextual Clues, Don't Panic, Pace Yourself, Answer Selection, Check Your Work, Beware of Directly Quoted Answers, Slang, Extreme Statements, Answer Choice Families; A comprehensive Content review including: Normalization, Dignity of Risk, Competence Motivation Theory, JACHO, Cultural Competence, Caring, Vicarious Play, Emancipated Minor, Negative Event/Positive Outcome, Transactional Stress Model, Sensorimotor Stage, Anticipatory Grief, Mary Salter Ainsworth, Autonomy, Imminent Justice, IDEA, Projective Artwork, End phase Consequences, Association for Play Therapy, Family Resource Center, Fiduciary, American Academy of Pediatrics, Therapeutic Play, Postvention, Advocate, Family-to-Family Support, Industry vs. Inferiority Stage, Coping, Annual Report, NIDCAP, Pediatric Home Health Care, FICA, Bolig, Best Interests, Intervention, Relaxation Response, and much more. . .
Select your format based upon: 1) how you want to read your book, and 2) compatibility with your reading tool. To learn more about using Bookshare with your device, visit the Help Center.
Here is an overview of the specialized formats that Bookshare offers its members with links that go to the Help Center for more information.
- Bookshare Web Reader - a customized reading tool for Bookshare members offering all the features of DAISY with a single click of the "Read Now" link.
- DAISY (Digital Accessible Information System) - a digital book file format. DAISY books from Bookshare are DAISY 3.0 text files that work with just about every type of access technology that reads text. Books that contain images will have the download option of ‘DAISY Text with Images’.
- BRF (Braille Refreshable Format) - digital Braille for use with refreshable Braille devices and Braille embossers.
- MP3 (Mpeg audio layer 3) - Provides audio only with no text. These books are created with a text-to-speech engine and spoken by Kendra, a high quality synthetic voice from Ivona. Any device that supports MP3 playback is compatible.
- DAISY Audio - Similar to the Daisy 3.0 option above; however, this option uses MP3 files created with our text-to-speech engine that utilizes Ivonas Kendra voice. This format will work with Daisy Audio compatible players such as Victor Reader Stream and Read2Go.